Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Asus Monitor Audio Not Working






Asus ve248q monitor - no vga signal & hdmi not working hi all, i just set-up my new asus computer with an asus monitor. it seemed like a straight-forward task.. Hello, i have a new asus led monitor with built in speakers and they are not working. i have no sound from any source. i have tried to load the drivers every way and failed.. In reply to: asus lcd monitor headphone jack no sound? that's what we do at the shop to see if it's the jack not quite big enough to cause the switch. if the display is new enough you consider.





ROG G20CB Oculus Ready | Tower PCs | ASUS Global


Rog g20cb oculus ready | tower pcs | asus global



Hi guys, my old monitor was a mg248q and i remember when i updated my graphic drivers, the sound always changed to monitor speaker, as default source/speaker..means that i had to change it in windows sound settings to use my logitech speakers.. I recently built a pc and i also got a monitor (as the title says, the asus vs247-4) and for some reason the built-in speakers are not working. i tried through dvi with an audio cable and through hdmi and it is still not working. i also checked on windows, the audio output is set to my monitor, a.... I need to get my audio in my monitor to work. i have a "lg ips fullhd" monitor with a hdmi cord plugged in both my laptop and monitor. i right-click the sound button on the bottom right, and click.



asus monitor audio not working

visit link reference